Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
Our goal is to provide all our residents with a compassionate life-enriching program and a safe environment.
This is your personal Invitation to visit.
Our qualified staff provides outstanding care and makes a sincere commitment to help each individual enjoy a life rich with dignity and satisfaction. To appreciate all we have to offer, just contact us. We will be more than happy to arrange for a tour of our facility and provide further information about services we offer including:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Daily Living Activities Assistance
We’re Here to Help
Alzheimer’s Disease, related dementias and their unpredictable behaviors can gradually diminish a person’s ability to communicate and socialize with others.
Our SPECIAL CARE UNIT focuses on the unique consideration and specialized care required for persons with Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia. Our philosophy recognizes the unique and varied needs of persons with dementia who are experiencing:
- Memory loss
- Impairment of functional abilities
- Unpredictable behaviors
- Diseases such as diabetes or heart problems
Some of our features include:
- Specially trained staff including a licensed nurse 24 hours a day
- Secure comfortable environment
- Private and secure outdoor area
- Specialized individualized programs and goals for each resident
- Certified for skilled Medicare and Medicaid regulations
- Our buildings are completely sprinkled for fire protection and designed with our dementia residents in mind